Party Planning 101

This coming weekend my cousin is having her 30th birthday party. Lucky for me, I am planning it and am organizing everything that goes with it. Even though it is going to be a small party (only family), I intend to go all out and make it amazing.

Throughout the course of planning, creating and then the finished outcome, I will show you, how to create some of the decorations, food (and decorating the food), the set up of food tables and where you can get some of the products to create them yourself.

So you can get an idea of a starting point for the party, I have asked the guest of honor to select a colour combination. Which is tangerine and teal and then I emailed a long list of possible food that could be used and the guest of honor is to narrow down that list. A theme is currently under construction and I am having to keep in mind that there will only be 11 people at the party. On a positive note that is an easy number to cater for.

So, Throughout the week I will update you on whats happening and post some of the DIY crafting that will be used for the party, because we all know that handmade crafts make everything look and feel better.

Have you ever planned a party and what did you create yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment